Have you seen these types of Father’s Day questionnaires on Pinterest? The ones where kids have to answer a million questions about their mom or dad? I think they are really cute. But I have a kiddo who hates writing. And I knew that a lot of questions would really stress him out and I wanted this to be something quick and easy, with not a lot of writing for him, so he would still having fun with this activity. So I came up with our own Father’s Day Questionnaire and would love to share it with you, too.
Does that sound like your kid, too? If you would like to use this questionnaire, that would be great! It really makes a quick and easy something special for father’s day! Simply see the bottom of the post for more information about this free printable.
Here’s How the boys filled out their Father’s Day Questionnaire:
My 4 year old, Luke, had a blast thinking up different answers. In case you can’t read his answers, they are:
- My Dad’s name is Daddy.
- My Dad’s favorite food is fajitas
- My Dad makes the best nothing
- I love my Dad less than God
- My favorite thing to do with my Dad is have snacks
- And the picture is of them sharing gummies.
And here are Micah’s answers:
- My Dad’s name is: Dad
- My Dad’s favorite food is: pizza
- My Dad makes the best hoctopuses (Which are hotdogs slit open to look like octopuses, fyi)
- I love my Dad more than: PJ Masks
- My favorite thing to do with my dad is: mow the lawn
The boys are pretty excited to share these with their dad on Father’s Day. They both adore their Dad and love spending time with him.
So, if you are interested in using this Father’s Day questionnaire, you just need to stick your name and email in the box below. If you have already subscribed and would like this, as well, just stick your info in again. And don’t worry, you won’t be subscribed to anything further.
Did you enjoy this post? I would love it if you pinned it!